IIM CAT Application 2016 Important Dates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is now going to receive the IIM CAT Application 2016 through online mode. Interested candidates may apply for the IIM CAT 2016 on or before the closing date which is mentioned in its official website. Applicants may check the notification before going to apply online. IIM has recently issued the notification for all the eligible or talented candidates who want to take admission in Two Years MBA Programme in IIM. IIM provides quality education in management and research & Post graduate & Doctoral and Executive education. Suitable candidates may download the IIM CAT 2016 online application form and fill the application through online.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM CAT Application 2016:
Required Educational Qualification:
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or final year degree applicants may apply for this CAT exam from any recognized university. General candidates have 55% marks and reserved applicants have 45% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Group Discussion.
- Written Ability Test.
- Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Reservation of Seats:
|Name of the Category||Reserved Percentage|
- For General and Non Creamy OBC candidates, Rs.1600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, Rs.800/-.
- IIM CAT Application Form 2016 notification releasing date: In the month of June, 2016.
- Starting date for online application form: August, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: September, 2016.
- Hall ticket issuing from: In the month of October, 2016.
- IIM CAT 2016 Exam date: November, 2016.
- Results will be announced on: In the month of December, 2016.
Steps to apply for IIM CAT Application 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of IIM CAT www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the link of IIM CAT Recent notification.
- After that, click on the link of IIM CAT Application Form 2016.
- Fill the application form with correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form for future reference.