IIFT Application 2017 Online cc.iift.ac.in Registration Steps
IIFT Application 2017 is now available those who want to apply for IIFT 2017 Exam. Inidan Institute Of Foreign Trade has released the IIFT Application 2017 – 2019. This IIFT Written Exam is going to be conducted on 27th November 2016. This IIFT Exam 2017 is for giving admission in MBA for students. Students can apply for IIFT Exam 2017 through online Mode and Offline Mode.
Name Of Test: IIFT( Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade).
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree.
Age Limit: There is no restriction for age.
Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs:
Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2015 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2017.
- Aspirants who are interested to get admissions into IIFT must have to pay an application fee which is non-refundable along with the IIFT Application Form 2017.
- This fee can be paid by the candidates either through DD or Credit/Debit Card. The application fee is as follow:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1550/-, For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 775/-, For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates – US$80 (INR Rs. 4500)
Selection Process: IIFT Application 2017
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 27thNovember 2016 during 10.00AM – 12.00Noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
Important Dates: IIFT Application 2017
|Last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus across the counter at IIFT (By Cash)/ By Post:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for receipt of applications:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs:||Wednesday, 15th February 2017|
|Written Examination:|| Sunday, 27th November 2016
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at:
- Lucknow and Mumbai
The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Through Online Process: IIFT Application 2017
- Applicants who want to apply through online process must go to the Official website first that is www.iift.edu
- Then press on the link ‘Entrance exam of MBA(IB) Full Time 2017-19 which is given at the Important Section
- Then read complete details properly and those who want to take admission go to the New Admission tab
- Fill the online application form properly, upload if any of the document if required to upload
- Upload scanned photograph and signature with the form (if required) and submit it within given time period.
- After that take a print out of the filled application for further use
Offline Process: IIFT Application 2017
- Candidates will then have to send the copy of the online filled IIFT Application Form to IIFT or aspirants can also purchased application form from office of IIFT at Delhi and Kolkata
- After that aspirants will have to attach the required documents with the form as:
- the fee via DD will have to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Also, two adhesive stickers/labels/name slips with Candidate’s name and address written on it.
- A copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer)category.
- A copy of the GMAT Scorecard, if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category
- And then the complete application enclosed in an envelope and enclosures should be send to the undersigned through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only.
Click Here For Official website: cc.iift.ac.in
Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 016
IIFT Application 2017: Have a look on these link
|Preparation Tips for Written Test||Arithmetic Aptitude Preparation||Verbal Reasoning Preparation|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning Preparation||HR Interview Questions and Answers|
IIFT Admit Card 2017 Quick Link: http://sscrecruitmentresults.in/iift-entrance-test-admit-card-2016-iift-edu/