IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse Vacancies
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) has recently announced an employment notification IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, IGMCRI is going to fill up 100 vacancies of staff nurse posts. IGMCRI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest IGMCRI 2017 Vacancies can apply for this IGMCRI Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th July, 017.
Vacancy Details about IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 100 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Staff Nurse.
Job Location: Puducherry.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree in Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.20000/- per month.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.250/-. Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form; Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/07/2017.
How to apply for IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of IGMCRI www.igmcri.com
- After that, search for the link of IGMCRI Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.igmcri.com