ICICI Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 for Probationary Officer. ICICI bank is having huge openings in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. Freshers who are waiting to get into banking sector, this is the right opportunity for you. So, interested people have to fill the online application form which is available at ICICI Bank careers website. More details about the recruitment like eligibility, age limit, educational qualification are provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank recruitment 2014-15 Probationary Officer:
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2014 (should have been born on or after 31st December 1989).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Probationary Officer Training Programme of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2014-15:
Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and skills to fulfill the future need of trained bankers.
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore. Applicants joining the Probationary Officer Training Programme will be enrolled for MBA in Banking and Finance with Manipal University, an UGC recognized University.
Since its inception in 2007 more than 6,800 students have joined the Bank and currently 1,900 students are undergoing the training at the ICICI Manipal Academy Campus in Bangalore.
Selection Process for ICICI Bank recruitment 2014-15 PO:
- Aptitude Test which is Online based.
- Psychometric Assessment test(Online).
- Group Discussion Case Based.
- Personal Interview(PI).
- Final Selection List.
Please note that Group Discussion and Personal interviews will be conducted on the same day.
After filling the online application form, shortlisted candidates will be informed by SMS, Email or any other means of communication.