ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 Apply
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank has discharged the latest job bulletin to appointing the candidates as the posts of probationary officer posts. Job seekers who are looking for the ICICI Bank jobs, those can apply through this notification. As per this notification, ICICI Bank needs to full fill the total of 100 unreserved positions. ICICI Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 100 posts.
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer Vacancies.
Candidates age should be not exceed more than 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the online aptitude test, group discussion and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for payment details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/10/2015.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the ICICI Bank www.icicicareers.com.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.