IBSAT Application Form 2016 Download
ICFAI Business School (IBS) is going to conduct the IBSAT (IBS Admission Test) for getting admission into the full time management based course. This course time duration is 2 years. IBS is the autonomous Institution and is not affiliated to any university. IBS was established in the year of 1995. IBS is the top most Business School in India. The campuses of IBS are located at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai and Pune. Candidates who want to pursue this management program through IBs, those can apply through online or offline. IBS invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IBSAT Application Form 2016 details are as follows.
Applicants must pass their graduation with minimum 50% marks with English medium from any recognized university.
Candidates need to full fill the total of 1500/-.
- Written examination time duration is 2 hours.
- Question paper will comprises of 4 sections like Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Reading Comprehension and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||25|
Important Dates of IBSAT Application Form 2016:
- Starting date for online application form: July, 2016
- Last date to submit the filled application form: December, 2016.
- Exam date: December, 2016.
- Results announcement Date: January, 2017.
- Selection Briefings: February, 2017.
- Selection Process: February, 2017.
How to apply for IBSAT Application Form 2016 (Online):
- Go to the official website of the IBSAT www.ibsindia.org.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.
How to apply for IBSAT Application Form 2016 (Offline):
- Log on to the official website of IBSAT www.ibsindia.org.
- Download the application form and fill up with candidates details.
- Enter DD details and etc.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the IBS address.
- Take hard copy of the application form for future usage.