IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 – 14192 Officer Vacancies
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has now released the latest job notification IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 on its official website. IBPS will be held of Preliminary and Mains exams for office assistant and officer scale posts in participating banks to fill various vacancies across India. Candidates who want to start their career in banking sector, those can grab this golden opportunity and willing candidates can apply online for the IBPS Officer Scale I, II & III Jobs 2017. Online applications are available from 12th July, 2017 available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 14192 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers Scale 1||4865|
|Officers Scale 3||207|
|Officers Scale (GBO)||1395|
|Officers Scale 2 (IT)||83|
|Officers Scale 2(CA)||34|
|Officers Scale 2(Law)||21|
|Officers Scale 2(TM)||11|
|Officers Scale 2 (marketing)||33|
|Officers Scale 2 (AO)||169|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017:
- Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, age should be in between 18 years to 28 years.
- Office Scale II, minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
- Officer Scale III, age should be in between 21 years to 40 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date for online application form||12/07/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||01/08/2017|
|Hall Ticket will be available from||August, 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||09, 10, 16, 17, 23 and 24th September, 2017|
|Official Scale I Main Exam Date||05/11/2017|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam Date||12/11/2017|
How to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- After that, click on the link of IBPS RRB CRP VI Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.ibps.in