IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced an employment notification IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017 – 2018. As per this notification, IBPS is going to fill up huge vacancies of Group A (Officers Scale I, II & III) and Group B (Office Assistants). IBPS invites the online applications from talented and work hard applicants. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Job hunters who want to make their career with banking sector jobs through IBPS RRB CWE VI, those must grab this chance as soon as possible. Interested and eligible candidates may download the IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: various.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
- Officer Scale I.
- Officer Scale II – General Banking Officer).
- Officer Scale II – Specialist Officer.
- Officer Scale III.
|Post Name||Age Details|
|Officer Scale III||21 years to 40 years|
|Officer Scale II||21 years to 32 years|
|Officer Scale I||18 years to 30 years|
|Office Assistant||18 years to 28 years|
Age relaxation is also applicable as follows,
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe:05 years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 years
- Persons With Disability: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen : (for the post of Office Assistants)
- actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service: (for the post of Officers): 05 years
- Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried (only for the post of Office Assistants): 09 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-8: 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 years
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent examination and must have Proficiency in local language & Knowledge of Computer skill|
|Officer Scale-I||Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural from any recognized university|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||Degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy from any recognized university|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers||Degree or MBA or Certified Associate (CA) in relevant discipline. Should have Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc|
|Officer Scale-III||Degree or Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or its equivalent examination from any recognized university|
Candidates will be selected done based on their applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017 officer posts, those will get impressive and attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST & PH applicants, Rs.100/-.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017:
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants
09th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23 rd and 25th September, 2017
|Single Exam||Officers Scale II & III
05th November, 2017
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I
05th November, 2017
12th November, 2017
Participating RRBs in IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017:
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Bihar Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank, Telangana Grameena Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, J & K Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank, Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomati Samyukt Gramin Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank, Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank, Punjab Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank, Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank, Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank, Pandyan Grama Bank
- Prathama Bank, Purvanchal Bank, Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Utkal Grameen Bank
Exam Centers for IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017:
|Nam of the State||Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad , Kakinada , Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat , Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya
Hajipur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, KangraKullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramula, Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur
Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal|
|Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Gorakhpur
JhansiKanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Dumkal, Durgapur, Greater Kotkata, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
How to apply for IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- After that, click on the link of IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.