IBPS Recruitment 2017 www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released the latest job notification IBPS Recruitment 2017. IBPS is all set to recruit well educated and professional candidates for Hindi Officer, Probationary Officer, Clerk, Law Officer and Research associate and etc positions. Job seekers who want to apply for IBPS Advertisement, they have to submit through online. IBPS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 19th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about IBPS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Officer.
- Probationary Officer.
- Clerical Cadre.
- Law Officer.
- Research Associate and etc.
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per IBPS norms.
Applicants must possess Bachelors degree or Masters degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4900/- by IBPS organization.
Candidates must pay the registration fee as Rs.500/- per application.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: 03/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/11/2016.
- Date of the online exam: 06/12/2016.
- Results will be announced on: 08/12/2016.
- Date of Interview/Group Discussion: In the 4th week of December, 2016.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on latest IBPS Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.