IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016 – Exam Pattern, Syllabus
IBPS( Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of Probationary Officers Posts in Public Sector Bank across all over India. Candidates who are interested to apply for this IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016 please read the following details eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus.
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
IBPS will release the recruitment notification for recruiting the PO MT Posts. The Most Awaited Recruitment notification has released. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016, this is best time to grab the job in IBPS. Already IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment was successfully finished and result also declared.
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name Of the Organization: IBPS(Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection).
Name Of The Posts: Probationary Officer(PO).
Candidates age should be Minimum 20 Years to 30 years.Age Relaxations will be provided.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years.
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years.
- Person with Disabilities: 10 Years.
- Ex serviceman with 5 years military Experience: 5 years.
Candidates must possess Graduation in any recognized college or university.
Phases OF IBPS PO Exam 2016:
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
Exam Pattern For IBPS PO Prelims Exam:
|English||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|General Aptitude||35 questions||35 Marks|
|Reasoning||35 questions||35 Marks|
|Exam Duration will be 1 hour for three sections|
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2016 Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests
(Not by sequence)
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
About Interview: Interview will be conducted after Prelims Exams and Mains Exam. Candidates who have finished the Mains and Prelims Exam will go for Interview. Interview call Letter will be available through the official link.
Application Fee: For Application Fee details, please download the Official Notification below.
- Opening date of online registration: July 26, 2016.
- Closing date of online registration: Aug 13, 2016.
- Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016.
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2016.
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016.
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2016.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2016.
- Online Examination – Main: 20.11.2016.
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2016.
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017.
- Conduct of interview January / February 2017.
- Provisional Allotment April 2017.
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2016 Notification: http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_advertisment_for_CWE_PO_MT_VI.pdf
IBPS Official website: www.ibps.in
For IBPS PO Previous Papers :