IBPS Notification 2015-2016 Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Notification 2015-2016 to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant SO (Specialist Officer), Clerk, PO (Probationary Officer) and etc posts through this notification. IBPS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications will be available at its official website when releasing the notification. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IBPS Notification 2015-2016 details are as follows.
IBPS Notification Exam Schedule 2015-2016:
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 Exam Schedule:
|Name of the test||Exam Name||Date of the examination|
|CWE Clerk V||Pre Examination||05, 06, 12, 13, 19 and 20 December, 2014|
|Mains examination||03 January, 2015|
IBPS PO, MT Recruitment 2015-2016 Exam Schedule:
|Name of the test||Exam Name||Dates of the examination|
|CWE PO, MT V||Pre-Exam||03, 04, 10 and 11October, 2015|
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015-2016 Exam Schedule:
|Name of the test||Date of the examination|
|CWE Specialist V||30/01/2016 and 31/01/2016|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 Exam Schedule:
|Name of the post||Exam name||Dates of the examination|
|RRBs||CWE IV||05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27|
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
- For Clerk posts, applicants must possess their graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
- For Specialist Officer posts, candidates must possess their specific graduation from any recognized university and having computer knowledge with specific skills.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview and document verification and etc.
How to apply for IBPS Notification 2015-2106:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that click on the IBPS Notification 2015-2016.
- Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate and upload the required scanned documents.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.