IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant specialist officers posts in various 21 national banks in India through this notification. IBPS invites the online applications from interested candidates through this recruitment. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Eligible candidates who are looking for bank jobs, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: various posts.
Name of the post: Specialist Officer Officer posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation in any discipline or equivalent examination from recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/09/2015.
- Date of the IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer written examination: 30/01/2016 and 31/01/2016.
How to apply for IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of IBPS CWE V Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Upload the candidates signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.