IBPS CWE V PO MT Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant probationary officer (PO) posts in various 21 national banks in India through this notification. IBPS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates who want to start their career with banking sectors, those applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IBPS CWE V PO MT Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about IBPS CWE V PO MT Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: various posts.
Name of the post: Probationary Officer posts.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation in any discipline or equivalent examination from recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the preliminary examination, main examination and the personal interview.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/09/2015.
How to apply for IBPS CWE V PO MT Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in.
- After that, click on the link of IBPS CWE V PO MT Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Upload the candidates signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.