IBPS CWE V Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant clerk posts through this drive. IBPS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IBPS CWE V Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about IBPS CWE V Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: various posts.
Name of the post: Clerk.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 28 years.
Applicants must pass their graduation in any discipline or equivalent examination from recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the preliminary examination, main examination and the personal interview.
Candidates must refer the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/09/2015.
How to apply for IBPS CWE V Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of IBPS CWE V Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload the candidates signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.