IBM Hall Ticket 2016 – IBM Fresher Off Campus 2016 – IBM Interview Process
IBM hires candidates every year from the top engineering colleges either through campus selection or through organizing written test and interview respectively. The IBM Recruitment 2016 is open for all fresher engineering graduates in different posts in the related fields. The candidates can check the career page of the website ibm.com to get any latest updates regarding IBM Hall Ticket 2016. If already registered candidates , can check the recruitment details and can download the hall ticket through online.
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation is an American Multinational Technology and Consulting Corporation, With Corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM was established in the year of 11 June, 1911. The candidates registered with IBM recruitment drive will be able to download their IBM Hall Ticket 2016 online from the official page. Here we are providing the interview process details.
IBM Recruitment Process 2016:
- Through Campus Selection.
- Through off campus selection or Recruitment Drive.
Campus Selection Process 2016:
Through campus selection, candidates are selected through written aptitude test and interview respectively held on campuses of some of the leading engineering colleges and universities in India. There are basically three rounds of interview, those are,
- Technical Interview.
- Management Interview.
- HR Interview.
Off Campus Recruitment Process 2016:
Off Campus test and walk in are organized every year at the offices of IBM through an official notification released online at its official website. Candidates who have registered and sent their updated resume, organization will sent your admit card to your valid email id.
How to download IBM Hall Ticket 2016:
- Log on to the official website of IBM www.ibm.com.
- Enter your registration id and password.
- Click on submit button.
- After that, Organization will send hall ticket t your main id.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for interview process.
- Candidates should reach venue details along with printed admit card.
- Take all the required educational certificates to the interview process.