IAF Group Y Recruitment 2017 – Airmen Non Technical Jobs
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announced an employment notification IAF Group Y Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Group Y (Non Technical) vacancies. As per this notification, IAF is going to fill up various vacancies. IAF invites the online applications from interested and eligible unmarried candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 can apply for this IAF Group Y Airmen Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. IAF Recruitment rally which is going to be conducted from 01st June, 2017, 03 rd June, 2017 and 05th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about IAF Group Y Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Assistant.
- Automobile Technician (Auto Tech).
- Ground Training (GTI).
- Indian Air Force (Police) IAF (P).
Candidates should have born between the period of 07/07/1997 to 20/12/2000.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in English.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Adaptability Test.
- Recruitment Rally.
IAF Recruitment Rally Dates: 01st June, 2017, 03rd June, 2017 & 05th June, 2017.
How to apply for IAF Group Y Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Then, select the links related to the post you want to apply.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the Indian Air Force Online Application Form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in