HSSPP Junior Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) was released the notification about HSSPP Junior Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant computer instructor posts. As per this notification, HSSPP is going to filling up 6672 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for this HSSPP 2016 jobs, those can apply for this recruitment. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 6672 Vacancies.
Name of the posts:
- Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts.
- Junior Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- Applicants must possess their BA or MA or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Sc (Computer Science) or B.Sc (IT) from any recognized university.
- Candidates must possess their APGDCA or PGDCA from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
- For General candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.500/-.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9000/- to Rs.13350/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/04/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 12/04/2016.
How to apply for HSSPP Junior Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of HSSPP www.hsspp.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of HSSPP Junior Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.