HSSC VLDA Recruitment 2017 – 299 PGT VLDA Vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently published the latest job advertisement HSSC VLDA Recruitment 2017 to fill up 299 vacancies of PGT and Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA) positions. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Haryana Govt Jobs. HSSC invites the online applications from work hard and young dynamic candidates. Online applications are now available from 12th June, 2017 at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill up the online application form with correct details and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 11th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about HSSC VLDA Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 299 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- PGT Home Science (Rest of Haryana): 78 Posts.
- PGT Home Science (Mawat Area): 02 Posts.
- Political Science: 01 Post.
- PGT Urdu: 05 Posts.
- VLDA: 143 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC VLDA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Applicants must complete their Graduation Degree or Diploma or Higher Secondary education from a recognized university or board.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
|For Male candidates||Rs.35/-|
|For Female Applicants||Rs.18/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 12/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/07/2017.
How to apply for HSSC VLDA Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- After that, Haryana SSC Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all the details including photograph, signature and certificates and fee details.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in