HSSC Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to release the HSSC Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2016 at its official website hssc.gov.in. Candidates who are going to taking part in the HSSC Taxation Inspector 2016 written exam, those applicants are eagerly waiting for their HSSC Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2016. At the time of online registration, candidates will get a registration id and password. After releasing the hall ticket, candidates may download their admit card with the help of given id through below link provided by us.
HSSC has recently announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant taxation inspector posts. As per this notification, HSSC needs to full fill total of 1074 members of unreserved positions. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview. HSSC is going to conduct the HSSC Taxation Inspector 2016 written exam will be held on upcoming dates at its official website. HSSC will shortly upload the exam date at its main portal.
- General Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
- Written exam will be conducted in objective type.
- Exam conducted for 100 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 1 hour 15 minutes.
HSSC Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2016 will shortly issue at its official page on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied contenders must download their hall ticket through online. Without hall ticket no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall.
How to download HSSC Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2016:
- Log on to the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the hall ticket button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.