HSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application For Junior Engineer & Lecturer Posts | Download Application Form @ hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) has released the Recruitment notification for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer and Lecturer Posts. There are total 256 vacancies in this notification. Candidates who want to grab job in HSSC, this is the right time to apply in Haryana SSC. Eligible candidates can apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 and download the application form through the link provided by us.
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Recruitment 2016:
Name Of The Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name Of the Posts: Junior Engineer and Lecturer Posts.
Total Number Of Posts: 256 posts.
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th class or 12th Class.
Age Limit: Candidates must possess 18 years to 25 years. Age Relaxations will be provided as per the Government Rules.
Selection Process: candidates should be selected based on written Test and Interview.
- For SC/ST Candidates should Pay 100 Rs/-.
- For others candidates should pay 500 Rs/-.
Salary Details: Salary should as per the government given for the post.
How To Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the link HSSC Recruitment 2016 Application.
- Then you get application form on the screen.
- Fill the mandatory details and click on submit button.
- Then take printout of it for future reference.
Click Here To Download HSSC Recruitment 2016 Online application : www.hssc.gov.in (This link will be activated from 7th Aug 2016.
For written Test Preparation Tips :
|Preparation Tips for Written Test|
- Starting Date for Online Application: 7th Aug 2016.
- Last Date For Online Application: 25th September 2016.
- Date Of Examination: will be updated soon.
HSSC Syllabus Download Link: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Admit Card Link: Available Soon.
Please book mark this page for more updates in HSSC. we request you to visit again. Join in Facebook and Google plus for daily Educational News.