HSSC Notification 2017 Apply for 947 Vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the latest job notification on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant scientific assistant and light inspector posts. The total numbers of vacancies are 947 to be filled through this HSSC Notification 2017. Job hunters who are looking for the latest government jobs they may utilize this golden opportunity provided by the organization. HSSC invites the online applications from young talented and skilled candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 11th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about HSSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 947 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Various Vacancies.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 17 years and upper age should not be more than 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants should have completed class 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in relevant examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/01/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 13/01/2017.
How to apply for HSSC Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on HSSC Latest Job Recruitment 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for HSSC Notification 2017