HSSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as excise inspector, taxation inspector and clerk etc posts. As per this notification, HSSC needs to full fill total of 1074 members of unreserved positions. HSSC invites the applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about HSSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2016 details are as follows.
Vacancy details about HSSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1074 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Excise Inspector.
- Taxation Inspector.
- Rajya Sainik Board officer.
- Town and Country Planning Officer.
- Welfare of SC and BC cell Officer.
- Ayush Department Officer.
- Sports and Youth Affairs Officer or Coach.
- Commandant General Home Guard.
- Director Civil Defence and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 50 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.3900/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/02/2016.
- Date of the written examination: Updated soon.
How to apply for HSSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of HSSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.