HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 – 5532 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Haryana has recently released an employment news regarding HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, HSSC is going to fill up 5532 vacancies of General Duty Constable Posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Constable Jobs in the state of Haryana, those must utilize this best opportunity as early as possible. Online applications are available from 12th June, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 5532 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Male (General Duty)||4500|
|Female (General Duty)||1032|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 10th class or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Physical Screening Test.
- Knowledge Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Interview cum Personality Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.21700/- per month.
|General Category Male||Rs.100/-|
|General category Female (Haryana Residents)||Rs.50/-|
|General Category Female||Rs.100|
|Haryana SSC General Duty Constable Notification 2017 released on||30/05/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||12/06/2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||11/07/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||13/07/2017|
Steps to apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of HSSC General Duty Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in