HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announced the latest job notification HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as constable posts. Job seekers who are looking for the police department jobs in the state of Haryana, those must apply for this recruitment. As per this notification, HSSC needs to full fill 369 members of unreserved positions. HSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 390 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: Haryana.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 21 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Screening Test.
- Knowledge Test.
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Interview cum Personality Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/06/2016.
How to apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.