HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016
Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant piecemeal worker posts through this drive. HRTC invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates who are searching for this type of recruitment, those applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the HRTC official address on or before the last date. For more information about HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 119 posts.
Name of the posts: Piecemeal Worker Posts.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their SSC with ITI diploma in relevant fields from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in trade test and the personal interview.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
For more information about HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
To the Managing Director,
Himachal Road Transport Corporation,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/06/2015.
How to apply for HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of HRTC www.hrtc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of HRTC Piecemeal Worker Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents to the HRTC address and take hard copy it for future usage.