HPSSC Recruitment 2017 – 119 Clerk Jobs – Apply Here
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has recently announced an employment notification HPSSC Recruitment 2017 on 16th February, 2017 to recruit the applicants as clerk vacancies. As per this HPSSC Notification 2017, HPSSC needs to fill up 119 vacancies of Clerk Positions. HPSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 16th February, 2017 at its official website. Job hunters who are looking for the Himachal Pradesh State Latest Government Jobs 2017 can apply for this HPSSC Clerk Notification 2017 as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about HPSSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 119 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Clerk.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board and should have typing skills in Hindi & English.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in objective type screening test and typing skill test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.360/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.120/-.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC),
- Starting date for online application form: 16/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/03/2017.
- Closing date to submit the application form from long distance: 30/03/2017.
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of HPSSC www.himachal.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of HPSSC Clerk Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.himachal.nic.in