HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 – HPSCB Exam Date
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (HPSCB) has decided to conduct the HPSCB Clerk 2017 written exam in the month of August, 2017. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this HPSCB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017. HPSCB will soon upload the HPSCB Exam Call Letter 2017 very soon at its main portal. All the applied candidates can check and download their HPSCB Hall Ticket 2017 through below link provided by us.
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (HPSCB) has recently announced an employment notification HPSCB Recruitment 2017 for filling up 70 vacancies of Junior Clerk posts. HPSCB invited the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Selection process will be done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview. HPSCB is going to conduct the HPSCB Junior Clerk 2017 written exam on 27th August, 2017 at various exam centers in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
HPSCB is going to publish the HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of the exam date at its official page. All the applied candidates must download their exam cal letter through online. Hall ticket is very important document for every exam. Without hall ticket no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall.
How to Download HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website of HPSCB www.hpbose.org
- After that, search for the link of HP State Cooperative Bank Exam Call Letter 2017.
- Then, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- HPSCB Junior Clerk 2017 Exam Hall ticket will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Download it and take hard copy of the HPSCB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 for exam purpose.
Official Website: www.hpbose.org