HPSC Notification 2016 – Medical officer, Assistant Director Online Application – HPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) has recently released the recruitment advertisement for filling up the posts of Medical Officer, Assistant Director Vacancies. There are total 21 Vacancies in this recruitment. Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Advertisement, HPSC Notification 2016 details we tabulated below.
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts||General||SC||BC|
Eligibility Criteria For HPSC Notification 2016:
Essential Qualifications (for the post of Medical Officer, Group-B in DHBVNL
a) MBBS or an equivalent degree from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
b) Having been registered as Medical Practitioner with Haryana State Medical Council or any other Medical Council in India.
c) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in higher education.
Essential Qualifications (for the post of Assistant Director (Industrial Promotion) Group ‘B’ in Industries & Commerce Department Haryana:
(i) Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Commerce/Business Administration with at least 2nd division or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with 1st division from a recognized University; and
(ii) Minimum two years experience at supervisory level in manufacturing sector in a Small, Medium or Large Industry/Semi Government/Government Undertaking/Department; and
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Essential Qualifications (for the post of Assistant Director (Statistics) Group ‘B’ in Industries & Commerce Department Haryana:
(i) Master Degree in Economics/Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics (with at least 2nd division) or Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from recognized University/Institution, with minimum two years experience at supervisory level in manufacturing sector in a Small, Medium or Large Industry/Semi Government/Government Undertaking/Department; and
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
- Closing date for the submission of applications online : 29.08.2016
- Closing date for deposit of application fees in all branches : 02.09.2016 of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala.
- Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission’s office: 09.09.2016 upto 05:00 P.M. and
- For the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh:- 19.09.2016 upto 05.00 P.M.
For Any Doubts Regarding this HPSC Notifcation 2016,Please call to the following Helpline Numbers
- Helpline No. +91-172-4569042.
- Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.
Click Here For HPSC Advertisement 2016 Complete Notification
Click Here For Official website : http://www.hpsc.gov.in