HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2017 – 256 Seasonal Management Vacancies
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Biofuels has recently announced an employment notification HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Non Management Vacancies and etc. As per this notification, HPCL is going to fill up 156 vacancies. HPCL Biofuels Limited invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest HPCL Jobs can apply for this HPCL Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 256 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Management Vacancies: 54 Posts.
- Non Management: 25 Posts.
- Seasonal Vacancies: 177 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 57 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
|Starting date to apply online||Available Now|
|Management Vacancies Interview Date||25th, 26th & 27th September, 2017|
|Non Management & Seasonal||03/10/2017|
|Non Management & Seasonal||05th & 06th October, 2017|
How to apply for HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of HPCL www.hpclbiofuels.co.in
- After that, click on the link of HPCL Management Vacancies Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.hpclbiofuels.co.in