Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 – LDC Stenographer Posts
Hooghly District Court, West Bengal has recently announced an employment notification Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of September, 2017. As per this notification, Hooghly District Court is going to fill up 75 vacancies of LDC, Peon and Stenographer etc Posts. Hooghly District Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Hooghly District Court Jobs can apply for this Hooghly District Court Stenographer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 11th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 75 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- English Stenographer.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- English Typist – Copyist.
- Process Server.
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official advertisement for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or VIII standard or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|English Stenographer||Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/-|
|English Typist||Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/-|
|Process Server||Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2300/-|
|Peon||Rs.4900/- to Rs.16200/- with grade pay Rs.1700/-|
- Starting date to apply online: 11/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 10/10/2017.
How to apply for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Hooghly District Court www.hooghly.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Hooghly District Court Stenographer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.hooghly.gov.in