HNGU Recruitment 2017 – 1709 Faculty Principal Vacancies
Hemachandrachaya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patna has recently announced an employment notification HNGU Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacant positions. As per this notification, HNGU is going to fill up 1709 Vacant teaching jobs. HNGU invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest teaching jobs can apply for this HNGU Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about HNGU Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1709 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Principal: 148 Posts
- Librarian: 1274 Posts
- Professor: 60 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI): 61 Posts
Medical Colleges: 113 Posts
- Professor: 30 Posts
- Associate Professor: 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 53 Posts
Nursing Colleges: 31 Posts
- Principal: 04 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
- Tutor: 11 Posts
- Vice Principal: 02 Posts
Physiotherapy: 22 Posts
- Principal: 02 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Clinical Therapy: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Tutor: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HNGU Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their masters degree or Ph.D degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Interview Date: 22/07/2017 & 23/07/2017.
How to apply for HNGU Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of HNGU www.ngu.ac.in
- After that, click on the link of HNGU Faculty Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ngu.ac.in