Hindustan Unilever Latest Jobs 2016 – 2017 Apply Online
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is going to release the Hindustan Unilever Latest Jobs 2016 – 2017 on its official website hul.co.in for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. HUL invites the online applications from eligible and interested candidates. Contenders who are interested to start their career in HUL, those can apply for this HUL Recruitment 2016. Hindustan Unilever Latest Jobs 2016 – 2017 online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Hindustan Unilever Latest Jobs 2016 – 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: Soon Available.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Brand Manager.
- Assistant Cluster Procurement Manager.
- Assistant Customer Development Manager.
- Associate Brand Building Manager.
- Automation Control Engineer.
- Basic Operator.
- BBRL Assistant Brand Manager.
- Business Development Manager.
- CD Executive.
- Channel and Customer manager.
- Cost Accountant.
- Customer Business Management.
Applicants must possess their graduation or Post graduation or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview only. And applicants should have some experience in relevant fields.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per organization norms monthly.
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) will shortly upload the notification date, application dates and interview date at its official website as soon as possible.
How to apply for Hindustan Unilever Latest Jobs 2016 – 2017:
- Go to the official website of HUL www.hul.co.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, you can click on the current job listing and select the required job option.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.