High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2015 Apply
High Court of Delhi has released the recruitment details to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant judicial service posts in vacant places. As per this notification, Delhi High Court wants to full fill 100 members of unreserved positions. Applicants who want to start their career in high court, those can apply for this recruitment. High Court of Delhi invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31 October, 2015. For more information about High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2015 details are as follows.
Details about High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 100 posts.
Name of the posts: Judicial Service.
Candidates age should not be more than 32 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be done selected based on the preliminary, main examinations and personal interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.770/- to Rs.44770/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/10/2015.
How to apply for High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2015:
- Go to the official website of the High Court of Delhi www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the link of High Court of Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.