HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 Career Openings for Fresh Graduates
HDFC Bank has decided to publish the career openings notification as HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates are informed that the bank is going to hire the applicants for the posts of Relationship Manager, Project Manager, Functional Analytics, Technical Analyst and other posts. Graduation freshers who are interested to get this opportunity are advised to apply online. Candidates are advised to submit all necessary documents along with application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification. Applicants who want more details regarding HDFC jobs are advised to go through our website sscrecruitmentresults.in.
Vacancy Details about HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Relationship Manager.
- Branch Sales Officer.
- Technology Project Manager.
- Functional Analyst.
- Sales Manager Posts.
- Programmer Analyst.
- Project Manager.
- Collection Manager.
- Technical Analyst.
- Legal Manager.
- Recovery Manager.
- Junior Auditor.
- Financial Analysis Manager and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per HDFC bank norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or diploma in concerned speciality from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.380596/- to Rs.1143225/- per year.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
HDFC bank will soon upload the notification dates at its official website. Interested candidates must visit its official website regularly.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of HDFC www.hdfcbank.com.
- Click on the link of HDFC Bank Latest Notification.
- Now click on HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.