HCL TalentCare Program – Skill Development – 5000 posts
HCL Corporation announced the launch of HCL TalentCare Program, an integrated end to end talent solutions company. HCL is entry into skill and talent development space. HCL TalentCare main aims to be a global talent solutions company addressing a wide spectrum of entry level employability needs in India and thereby creating a ready talent pool of professionals for enterprises in IT, BFSI and Healthcare sectors. The talent solution is currently running on Young Engineer Program (YEP) and Young Graduate Program (YGP). HCL TalentCare is located in Chennai and operates a training campus in Hyderabad and is developing a world class facility in Chennai. Job seekers who want to get placed in HCL group of companies; those can apply for this HCL TalentCare Program through its official website.
Here we are providing the HCL TalentCare placement papers. Applicants who are going to attend for the HCL TalentCare interview, those can download the placement papers through our website.
HCL TalentCare is now hiring engineering graduates and freshers from various streams for the profile of a software engineer. This program will be 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 passed candidates and who have a 60% and above marks throughout career. HCL TalentCare engineering hiring program is called Young Engineers Program (YEP). YEP is a unique training cum employment program for fresh graduates. Students selected are trained for 6 months at slocums campus in manesar and they get a job profile as Network Engineer Profile in the areas of System Administration for Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris and Networking where as for the software engineer profile they are expected to provide quality technical software support & Maintenance through this program and documentation.
HCL TalentCare Program Eligibility:
Candidates who have passed BE, B.Tech in the fields of CS or IT or ECE or EEE or EIE or Biotech or Mechanical, M.Tech in the streams of CS or IT or Software Engineering, EEE or ECE or Biotechnology or Mechanical and M.Sc in CS or IT and MS in CS or IT or Software Engineering or EEE or ECE and MCA.
HCL TalentCare Program Fee Structure:
- Candidates need to pay only Rs.50000/- at the starting of the training program.
- Remaining fee Rs.30000/- need to be paid in 15 installments starting from first month of your employment with slocum.
HCL Company gives the HCL TalentCare Program training classes in below locations,
- Software tester employees will be required to perform testing and analysis on IT software and Products stipend Rs.7000/- per month during the on the job training.
- After training period, Candidates will get Rs.200000/- per year to be increased on probation confirmed.
HCL TalentCare Program Off Campus Details:
HCL Company conducts the HCL TalentCare Program drives in various colleges in various states. HCL talent Care conducts written exam for selecting the applicants to training process. Candidates who have interested to join this HCL talent Care Training program, those must utilize this golden opportunity.
How to Register into HCL TalentCare:
- Log on to the official website of HCL TalentCare www.hcltalentcare.com.
- If you are not register, enter your details.
- Click on submit button.
- Registration ID and Password will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Login into HCL TalentCare through your ID and password and can apply.
- Take printout of it for interview usage.
Click here to apply for HCL TalentCare Program