HCL off Campus 2016 Registration Link 3 Ways to Place in HCL
Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) is an Indian Company. It provides services like Enterprise transformations, software consulting, remote infrastructure management, BPO and Engineering and R & D services. HCL offers were available in 31 Countries. HCL headquarter is located at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. HCL is going to conduct the HCL off Campus 2016 drive in various places such as Chennai, Hyderabad, Panipat, Salem, Nagpur, Ghaziabad, Visakhapatnam, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore and Bhubaneswar and in many other places. HCL Technologies is going to conduct the off campus drive for freshers, experienced candidates will be held on upcoming months. IF you are graduate students with computers, those can register their names through HCL careers link. Here we are providing the HCL off Campus 2016 Registration details on its main portal. Interested candidates can follow the following details.
- Candidates must possess their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc (Computers), M.Tech, MCA and M.Tech (IT, CS and Telecom).
- Good Academic score in their academics.
- Applicants must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and etc.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance on the basis of organization. Here we are providing the 3 ways to place in HCL, those are,
- Written Examination.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as per HCL Technologies.
HCL conducts the recruitments every year. Now this time also HCL has announced the notification which is going to hire nearly 50000 professional talented candidates. So, all the energetic and dynamic professional students can register their profile through this HCL registration 2016 link. Here we are giving the registration process below; candidates can register according to the given steps.
How to register profile through HCL off Campus 2016 Drive:
- Log on to the official website of HCL www.hcltech.com.
- Click on the new candidate register link.
- Click on campus applicant in the next page.
- Enter all your personal details.
- Click on submit button.
- If you are looking for off campus, click on off campus applicant.
- Enter your all details.
- If you want to see your application status, click on Track my application.
- Your application will be opened on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.