Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 5532 Vacancies
Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB) has decided to release an employment notification Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant constable posts. As per this notification, Haryana Police Department is going to fill up 5532 members of unreserved vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from young and dynamic work hard candidates. Job hunters who are looking for the Police Department jobs in the state of Haryana, those can apply for this notification through online mode. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 03rd August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5532 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: Haryana State only.
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Candidates should possess matriculation or SSC or equivalent exam from any recognized board in Haryana State Only.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 selection will be based on performance in written test and physical standard test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 03/08/2017.
How to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board www.hprbonline.com.
- After that, click on the link of Haryana Police Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.