Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply
Haryana Police Department has declared the recruitment notification for constable posts. Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 online applications are invited for direct recruitment under mentioned category of posts through its official website. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Job seekers who are looking for the Haryana State Police jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the official notification and can apply through online on or before last date 21st June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 369 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Police Constable.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Haryana police department.
Interested applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in the following,
- Online written examination.
- Personal Interview.
Selected applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.25/-.
Fee should be deposited through Net Banking or e-challan in any branch of state bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI bank etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/06/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 20/05/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 26/06/2016.
Steps to Apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Haryana Police Department www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee payment details and attach all the required documents.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future reference.