Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016
Haryana Police Recruitment Board has issued an official notification Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 for recruiting candidates as constable posts. Haryana Police Recruitment Board will soon issue the online applications at its official website. Haryana Police Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. As per this recruitment Haryana Police Department need to fill up the 13200 posts in Haryana state wise. Candidates who want to start their career with police department, those job hunters may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 13200 posts.
Name of the posts: Constable posts.
Job Location: Haryana state wise.
Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
Candidates must pass their intermediate from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the below tests,
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Written examination.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: July, 2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: August, 2015.
- Date of the physical test: September, 2015.
- Medical Examination date: October, 2015.
- Date of the written examination: October, 2015.
How to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the Haryana Police Department www.hp.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it.