Haryana IWRD Recruitment 2017 – 400 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Irrigation & Water Resource Department (IWRD), Haryana has announced an employment notification Haryana IWRD Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant junior Engineer vacancies. As per this notification, Haryana IWRD is going to fill up 400 members of vacant positions. Haryana State Water Resource Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 20th June, 2017 at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 10th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Haryana IWRD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Positions: 400 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 360 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 28 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana IWRD Recruitment 2017:
|Age Limit||Educational Qualification||Selection Procedure|
|· Minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 45 years.
· Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
|B.Tech or BE in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent examination from any recognized university||Selection process will be done based on applicants performance in merit list only|
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.8100/- per month.
- For General and OBC Male candidates, Rs.150/- & Female, Rs.75/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.25/-.
- Opening date for online application form: 20/06/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 10/07/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 12/07/2017.
Steps to apply for Haryana IWRD Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Haryana Water Resource Department www.hid.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Haryana Water Resource Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online.
- Now starts fill the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official website: www.hid.gov.in