Haryana HSSC Engineer Recruitment 2017 – 302 Vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently published the latest job advertisement Haryana HSSC Engineer Recruitment 2017 to fill up 302 vacancies of junior engineer, surveyor and typist etc positions. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Haryana Govt Jobs. HSSC invites the online applications from work hard and young dynamic candidates. Online applications are now available from 21st July, 217 at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill up the online application form with correct details and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 21st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Haryana HSSC Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 302 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer.
- Typist and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana HSSC Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Applicants must complete their Graduation Degree or Diploma or Higher Secondary education from a recognized university or board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/08/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 23/08/2017.
How to apply for Haryana HSSC Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in.
- After that, Haryana SSC Surveyor Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all the details including photograph, signature and certificates and fee details.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in