Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Haryana Health Department has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant medical officer posts through this recruitment. Haryana Health Department invites the offline applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 761 posts.
Number of posts: Medical Officer Posts.
Number of vacancies with category wise:
- General: 248 posts.
- BC-A: 60 posts.
- BC-B: 30 posts.
- BC: 30 posts.
- EBP: 37 posts.
- Ex-Serviceman: 63 posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must pass their MBBS degree from any recognized university and must have internship completion certificate and permanent registration.
They will be selected based on the candidates academic merit list and the personal interview.
For more information about Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address, like
To the Director General Health Services,
Haryana cum Chairman,
High Powered Selection Committee,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/07/2015.
- Date of the interview: 06/07/2015.
How to apply for Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Haryana Health Department www.haryanahealth.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Haryana Health Department of Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the office address and take hard copy of it for future usage.