Haryana Electricity Board AE UDC Recruitment 2016 – 317 Posts
Haryana Electrician Board has recently published an employment notification for appointing the applicants as assistant engineer and upper division clerk. As per this Haryana Electricity Board AE UDC Recruitment 2016, electricity board is going to full fill 317 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about Electricity Board AE UDC Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 317 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Discipline||Number of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||IT||127|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their engineering or BCA or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
- For Assistant Engineer Post, candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- For UDC posts, applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2900/- per month.
|Name of the post||Gender||Candidates belongs to other states||Applicants belongs to Haryana State|
- Closing date of online submission of application: 20/02/2016.
- Opening date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 03/02/2016.
- Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 24/02/2016.
- Cutoff date for the purpose of upper age limit or reservation: 19/02/2016.
How to apply for Haryana Electricity Board AE UDC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Haryana Electricity Board www.hpgcl.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the Haryana Electricity Board AE UDC Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.