Haryana CEET 2016 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has recently released an official notification Haryana CEET 2016 Application Form for getting admission into the various B.Tech and BE courses for the academic year of 2016 – 2017. Every year large numbers of applicants were applied for this Common Engineering Entrance Test (CEET) to get admission in various government and private colleges in the state of Haryana. NIT invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. Here we are providing all the details like eligibility criteria, fee details are as follows.
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- Applicants must possess their intermediate from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in subjects mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Applicants who have completed their diploma in engineering can also apply for this CEET.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/-.
- Fee must pay through online or e – challan of Axis Bank or PNB bank.
Haryana CEET 2016 Syllabus:
Haryana CEET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper consists 180 questions.
- Questions will be in objective type only.
- Question paper will be given in English language only.
- Each section like mathematics, chemistry and physics carries 60 questions for 60 Marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 Hours.
Applicants want to know more information about this CEET exam, those can contact the following address,
Directorate of Technical Education,
SCO 38 – 39,
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of June, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: June, 2016.
- Admit card issuing from: July, 2016.
- Exam Date: July, 2016.
- Results will be announced on: July, 2016.
- Counseling process starts from: July, 2016.
How to apply for Haryana CEET 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Haryana CEET www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Haryana CEET 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.