HAL Recruitment 2016 for MO, SMO & Dean Posts
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna PSU under Ministry of Defence has published the latest job notification HAL Recruitment 2016 for recruiting the candidates as various medical superintendent, senior medical officer and medical officer etc posts. Job seekers who are searching for the HAL Latest Jobs 2016, those must read the official notification carefully on or before going to apply online. HAL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: Various vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Medical Superintendent (OB & G) Grade VI.
- Medical Superintendent (Radiology) Grade IV.
- Senior Medical Officer (OB & G) Grade III.
- Senior Medical Officer (Paediatrics) Grade III.
- Senior Medical Officer (Industrial Health) Grade III.
- Medical Officer (General Duty) Grade II.
Candidates age should be in between 35 years to 48 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per HAL Norms.
Applicants must possess their MBBS or MD or MS or equivalent medical examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs.500/- for General candidates in the form of crossed demand draft on any nationalized bank in favour of HAL Hospital.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2016.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of HAL www.hal-india.com.
- After that, click on the recent notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.