HAL Nashik Recruitment 2017 – 500 Trade Apprentice Posts
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has recently released the latest job notification regarding HAL Nashik Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. HAL has decided to conduct the written examination for filling up 500 vacancies of Fitter, Turner, Welder and etc Trade apprentice vacancies. HAL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with HAL organization can apply for this HAL Trade Apprentice Notification 2017 through online mode. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable applicants can apply online on or before last date 15th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about HAL Nashik Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 500 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist: 15 Posts.
- Turner: 12 Posts.
- Fitter: 285 Posts.
- Electrician: 63 Posts.
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Posts.
- Carpenter: 06 Posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Posts.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 10 Posts.
- Painter (General): 12 Posts.
- PASAA: 65 Posts.
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their ITI with NAC NCTVT certificate after SSC under the relevant trades from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/05/2017.
How to apply for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of HAL www.hal-india.com
- After that, click on the link of HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature and required certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.hal-india.com