GUVNL Recruitment 2017 – 811 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) has recently announced an employment notification GUVNL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Junior Engineer Positions. As per this notification, GUVNL is going to fill up 811 vacancies. GUVNL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Gujarat Government Jobs can apply for this GUVNL Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application on or before last date 02nd November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about GUVNL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 811 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): 738 Posts.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer): 73 Posts.
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Closing date to apply online: 02/11/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 04/11/2017.
How to apply for GUVNL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of GUVNL www.mgvcl.com
- After that, search for the link of GUVNL Vidyut Sahayak Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mgvcl.com