GUJCET 2016 Registration Eligibility, Syllabus
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department has announced an official notification GUJCET 2016 for taking admission into the various medical courses such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing and Optometry and etc in different government and private medical colleges in the state of Gujarat. Education Department, Gujarat invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. GUJCET 2016 online application forms are now available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the GUJCET 2016 online application form and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about GUJCET 2016 Registration process and eligibility criteria and etc are as follows.
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||GUJCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2016:
Candidates age should be 17 year to 25 years and age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
- Candidates who want to apply for BE or B.Tech courses, those must possess their intermediate with mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Applicants who want to apply for MBBS and BDS etc courses, those must have studied in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination.
- For General candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.200/-.
GUJCET 2016 Exam Syllabus:
GUJCET 2016 exam syllabus will be from intermediate level syllabus only.
Topics in Physics:
- Static Electricity.
- Current Electricity and its Effects.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics.
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus.
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication.
Topics in Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding.
- Solid State.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- p-Block Elements.
- d- and f-Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids.
- Nitro compounds.
- Polymer Substances.
- Bio molecules.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Topics in Mathematics:
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines.
- Indefinite Integration.
- Definite Integration.
- Differential Equations.
- Differentiations and its Applications.
Topics in Biology:
- Water Relation of Plants.
- Mineral Nutrition.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans.
- Circulation in Animals.
- Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals.
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal.
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans.
- Human Endocrine System.
- Growth and Development in Plants.
- Reproduction and Development in Animals.
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing.
- Organism and their Environment.
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources.
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity.
- Population – Environment and Development.
- Food Production.
- Immunity and Human Health.
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis.
GUJCET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
GUJCET 2016 Admit Card:
Organization will soon release the GJCET 2016 Admit Card in its official website. Candidates must download their hall ticket on or before exam date.
GUJCET 2016 Results:
After successful completion of the GUJCET 2016 exam, organization is going to release the results in its main portal for applicants who are waiting for their results.
GUJCET 2016 Counseling Details:
Based on the rank card applicants can attend for the counseling. In counseling candidates can choose their course, college and etc.
Required Documents for Counseling:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on GUJCET prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket.
- Scorecard (if applicable).
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate appears
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned in the GUJCET application form
- 4-6 Passport size color photograph in black and white.
For more information about this GUJCET 2016 notification, applicants can contact the following address,
Admission Committee for Professional Courses,
LD College of Engineering Campus,
GUJCET 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting date for GUJCET 2016 online application form: March, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2016.
- GUJCET 2016 Exam date: May, 2016.
- Results will be available from: June, 2016.
How to apply for GUJCET 2016:
- Go to the official website of the GUJCET www.gseb.org.
- Click on the link of GUJCET 2016 Application Form.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.