Gujarat TET Application Form 2017 – Notification Dates
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) conducted by Gujarat State Government on behalf of Gujarat School Education Board (GSEB). This is a good opportunity candidates may fill the application form through the official website. Applicants who are willing to make their career on this then the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date of submission. Organization is looking for hardworking and self motivated candidates for filling up various vacant posts of teachers. Gujarat TET exam is for those applicants who want to make their career in the teaching field from 06th class to 10th class or it is junior lecturer level means for 11th class to 12th class they may apply for Gujarat TET Application Form 2017 as early as possible.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat TET Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Teacher Posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details and etc.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation degree and should have qualified in the 2 years Diploma in the Elementary Education from any recognized board or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the teach posts, they will get attractive salary as per organization norms monthly.
- For Reserved category candidates is Rs.250/-.
- For Unreserved applicants, Rs.300/-.
|Starting date for online application form||June, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||July, 2017|
|Hall ticket will be available from||August, 2017|
|Date of the Gujarat TET 2017 Exam||August, 2017|
How to apply for Gujarat TET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Gujarat TET www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- Go to the examination tab from left side of home page.
- Now click on Gujarat TET Notification 2017.
- Click appropriate link for applying posts.
- Now click on apply online the application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload certificates in respect of qualification, caste certificate and passport size photographs.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout for the future use.
Official Website: www.ojas.guj.nic.in