Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1912 GDS Vacancies
Department of Post Office, Gujarat Circle has recently announced an employment notification Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Gujarat Postal Department is going to fill up 1912 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. Gujarat Postal Circle invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Postal Department Jobs in the state of Gujarat must download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly. Online applications are available from 12th April, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 11th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 1912 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
Job Location: Gujarat.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on written examination, academic merit list (10th class), and document verification and computer proficiency test conducted by Gujarat Postal Circle.
Applicants who are selected for the Gujarat Postal Circle 2017 Jobs may get monthly pay scale of Rs.6470/- as per government norms.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and SC/ST & PWD applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date to apply online: 12/04/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 11/05/2017.
Steps to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle www.gujaratpost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Enter your details as given and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter the registration fee details.
- Now complete the application process and click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the filled application for future usage.
Official Website: www.gujaratpost.gov.in